KITE BOARD WEIGHT

  • mmcbini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I have been riding for 5 years, good level, very happy with my Jamie
      Pro 2004 board in medium chop 12 to 18 knots average conditions. I also
      have a wider board for inconsistent winds. With the Jamie Pro board
      only little comment is an absence of "feel" during the pop for a jump.
      In other words I do not seem to feel the "load" the edge as much as I
      would like in order to time my jump and my rotations. I recently looked
      at a 2007 liquid force board, both Element and Recoil. The general
      argument was that heavier board with a slightly longer edge would
      improve turning (due to the centrifugal action of board weight) and
      give a greater feel for the pop. WOW and I was telling myself that I
      would never change my beloved board!!!! Of course I will eventually go
      out there and try it but have you guys any comment on the subject?
      THANK YOU