Well done Hung...

  • jim cancil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 8:30 AM
      Kudos for staying this long. Most people loose either their stoke or patience. Your efforts in
      trying to help the newbies was especially good for the sport. Best of luck to you. ....I'm
      still thinking about that double-bar idea of yours. Cheers!

      Jim
    • Hung Vu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
        Thanks Jim.

        Should give it a try, especially with the new hybrid kites and unhooked
        style.

        Hung.