Re: 16m Bow-kite & Wind Speed Inquiry

  • Jean-S├ębastien Bouffard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hey Jim

      Thanks for the information you provided. That gives me an idea of what
      to look for in wind conditions. I will have the opportunity to ride
      with an experience trainer, and I have previously received lessons in
      the winter.
      For sure safety first, I ask theses questions to build a knowledge
      base of the sport to avoid accidents.

      Once again thank you for taking the time to provide me with information.

      Jean.