kitebeach in Turkey

  • huseyin yalcin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      i m not in Rhodos but very close kitebeach in Turkey
      Now best time for kiteboarding
      Yesterday was 20 knots
      www.gokovaruzgar.com

    • mmcbini
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hello Huseyin!

        What about the Cesme area in August? I will be there. Any good wind?

        Thank you!

        Marco

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, huseyin yalcin <climberapache@...>