jumping problems

  • johncuaycong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      hi all,

      i am at the point that i can jump in flat to choppy water. however, i
      can only do it to port with confidence but sometimes 1 out 5 my body
      when i take off tends to swing around and face the wind and splatt hard.
      if you run left(port)do you make sure when you lift off that your back
      foot pushes hard and straightens as you begin to lift to prevent
      spinning and also does the kite have to be always at 11'oclock and
      directed to 1. i have found that as i prepare to pull hard on the bar
      going right(starboard) and jump i for some reason always run downwind
      as i look where the kite is...regards