lines and bar for 8m toro

  • lr_davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      I just got my first big kite from a craigslist ad. It needs lines (5)
      a harness and control bar. I'm all bout it bout it, but i haven't
      flown anything other than slingshot b2s and 3s on land. I'm having a
      hard time sifting through all the information online.
      If you were equipping yourself to fly an 8m toro, what would go for
      and who would you buy from? Thanks for the guidance.