Bye to the Group

  • cglazier_moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2007
      For years I have been participating and helping moderate this group.
      In the early days of kiteboarding this group was a very valuable
      resource where kiteboarding knowledge was shared. We would get dozens
      of posts a day.

      Time has moved on and now php based forums have largley replaced this
      Yahoo Group type of forum. So I am leaving the group. I want to say
      goodbye to Hung Vu who will continue to moderate this site, and to all
      those who particpated in this group over the years, although I don't
      see many still posting here.

      Good kiteboarding to all.

      Chris Glazier
      Vancouver
    • jim cancil
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
        .......See ya Chris. There's a new crew who invent new tricks rather than re-invent their
        kites to simply make them functional. I miss some of the more notable posters.

        Nice to see Hung still holding up the side.

        j i m

        ....I still like to get a 'digest' - even tho' few these days.