Re: [ksurf] airush kites

  • John Patrick Cuaycong
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
      i would like to lex, however in the the beach where there used to be airush kites just suddenly disappeared and the more upscale brands dominate like north, cabrinha, naish,etc. and they cost a fortune. what i heard in general from the guys that kitesurf is that it tears easily, bladder problems and what else...but i don't agree too and since am just freeride maybe a flow would be good..thanks for your reply

      Lex Lissauer <lex.lissauer@...> wrote:
      I think there is nothing wrong with Airush kites. I use Best Waroo now, but I definitively like to try the Airush Reactor and especially the Flow is a candidate for my next kit. I like wave riding and want fast & direct, robust and easy water-relaunchable kites.

      On 4/11/07, John Patrick Cuaycong <johncuaycong@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      hi and hello, what do you think of airush kites? in terms of durability, windrange and ease?

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.