Unpacking & Testing Marroquim Kite-Wave Board

  • Antonio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 11:11 PM
      Hi all,

      Kiting in waves is nothing new. But recently more and more people has
      been using specific boards for kiting in waves.
      I decided to take the plunge and order a new kite-wave board.

      Everything you want to know about these boards. Advantages,
      disadvantages...see...

      <A HREF="http://www.kitesurf.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?
      t=68">http://www.kitesurf.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68</A>

      It's in Portuguese but you can use any web translation service (
      Google, Babelfish ) to have a really good idea of what;s going on...
      LOTS OF PICTURES!

      Hope this helps to satisfy the curiosity many people has about
      this "new" kind of kiteboard...

      []'s
      Tunico