Re: [ksurf] 2007 waroo2

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Go for the 17. You can deal with a little over powered. Underpowered is a nice swim.
      George

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:03:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, frankvedres@... writes:
        I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
        Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
        What was I waiting for?

        I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
        end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
        2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
        a 17M?

        Thanks

        Frank
        I also live in Southern CA. San Diego area, and fly a Waroo 16 most of the time, I can ride it until I can switch down to a 9 Waroo or my Turbo Diesel 10, I wiegh 140 lbs and often ride a bigger board or surfboard in light winds then switch to a smaller board as the wind increases, if you are closer to 180-200 lbs I recommend the 17, the 17 and 11 quiver should see you through most conditions here.
        Denise

        http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

        See what's free at AOL.com.