Re: [ksurf] 2007 waroo2

  • Alessandro Ghezzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      Of course it depends mostly from your weight and also
      from your board but, imagine that I fly with the Best
      Waroo2 11 mq and I do the same jumps than I used to do
      with Naish torch 16mq but it is safer way especially
      in gusty winds. I am fun of not too big wings, they
      are unconfortable especially in waves.
      Cheers from Italy:-)
      Ale.

      ____________________________

      Dott.Ing. Alessandro Ghezzi
      email: ale_ghezzi@...
      Tel. +39.348.7507521
      ____________________________

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • georgeiw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
        Go for the 17. You can deal with a little over powered. Underpowered is a nice swim.
        George

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
          In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:03:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, frankvedres@... writes:
          I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
          Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
          What was I waiting for?

          I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
          end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
          2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
          a 17M?

          Thanks

          Frank
          I also live in Southern CA. San Diego area, and fly a Waroo 16 most of the time, I can ride it until I can switch down to a 9 Waroo or my Turbo Diesel 10, I wiegh 140 lbs and often ride a bigger board or surfboard in light winds then switch to a smaller board as the wind increases, if you are closer to 180-200 lbs I recommend the 17, the 17 and 11 quiver should see you through most conditions here.
          Denise

          http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

          See what's free at AOL.com.