2007 waroo2

  • frankvedres
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 12:46 PM
      Hello everyone:

      I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
      Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
      What was I waiting for?

      I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
      end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
      2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
      a 17M?

      Thanks

      Frank
    • Hung Vu
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 1:39 PM
        Frank,

        The 15m should be fine; however, you may want to consider the 17m if the
        wind is light.

        Hung.

        frankvedres wrote:

        >Hello everyone:
        >
        >I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
        >Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
        >What was I waiting for?
        >
        >I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
        >end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
        >2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
        >a 17M?
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Frank

      • Alessandro Ghezzi
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 2:11 PM
          Of course it depends mostly from your weight and also
          from your board but, imagine that I fly with the Best
          Waroo2 11 mq and I do the same jumps than I used to do
          with Naish torch 16mq but it is safer way especially
          in gusty winds. I am fun of not too big wings, they
          are unconfortable especially in waves.
          Cheers from Italy:-)
          Ale.

          ____________________________

          Dott.Ing. Alessandro Ghezzi
          email: ale_ghezzi@...
          Tel. +39.348.7507521
          ____________________________

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        • georgeiw@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 2:30 PM
            Go for the 17. You can deal with a little over powered. Underpowered is a nice swim.
            George

            See what's free at AOL.com.
          • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3 9:47 PM
              In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:03:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, frankvedres@... writes:
              I've been out of the kiting scene for a long time. I have a quiver of
              Naish x-4's and I just bought my first bow kite, a 11M Best Waroo 2.
              What was I waiting for?

              I want to replace my 16M X-4. I live in S Callifornia and need the low
              end power 8 months out of the year. I've been told that the 15M waroo
              2 is just as powerful as my 16M x-4. Do most of you agree or do I need
              a 17M?

              Thanks

              Frank
              I also live in Southern CA. San Diego area, and fly a Waroo 16 most of the time, I can ride it until I can switch down to a 9 Waroo or my Turbo Diesel 10, I wiegh 140 lbs and often ride a bigger board or surfboard in light winds then switch to a smaller board as the wind increases, if you are closer to 180-200 lbs I recommend the 17, the 17 and 11 quiver should see you through most conditions here.
              Denise

              http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

              See what's free at AOL.com.