Re: [ksurf] "Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups, 3/29/2007, 4:00 pm

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hi Lex,

      looks like it actually came from outside Yahoo. The source code looked
      like someone hacking the calander code to fool yahoo and let them post
      it without being a member. If we get some repeats of this Hung can
      disable the calander bit of the group I think.

      Regards

      Tim
      Mod down under :-)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Lex Lissauer" <lex.lissauer@...>