Re: [ksurf] "Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups, 3/29/2007, 4:00 pm

  • Lex Lissauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      Can we do something about this? Looks like malware in a Yahoo calendar.
      I don't know where it is coming from, just that it is annoying.

      On 29 Mar 2007 15:44:18 -0000, kitesurf@yahoogroups.com <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Reminder from: kitesurf Yahoo! Group

      Title: "Get PAID a Solid Future Income (SFI) by joining Yahoo Groups

      Date: Thursday March 29, 2007
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: 'Details by eamil - therocgroup9522534@...

      Edit reminder options

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
        Hi Lex,

        looks like it actually came from outside Yahoo. The source code looked
        like someone hacking the calander code to fool yahoo and let them post
        it without being a member. If we get some repeats of this Hung can
        disable the calander bit of the group I think.

        Regards

        Tim
        Mod down under :-)

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Lex Lissauer" <lex.lissauer@...>