RE: [ksurf] How popular are the various kitesurfing web sites?

  • Majcen Gorazd
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 11:37 PM
      Hi there,

      that's just a "regular" sponsored search from google (a part of adsense services), which can be implemented on almost any web page... The main goal is to gain revenue for advertisers + a good search engine :)...

      It is a well used option on http://kite-stuff.org for almost 2 years now.

      It is probably not good popularity meter, hit counter is more for me... But it probably give some infos about what users are searching the most...

      Regards,
      Gigi;)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi there,

        as far as I know that's just a "regular" (well, second one filtered
        to one site only) sponsored search from google (a part of google
        or/and adsense services), which can be implemented on almost any web
        page... The main goal is to gain revenue for advertisers + a good
        search engine :)...

        It is a well used option on http://kite-stuff.org for almost 2 years
        now.

        It is probably not good popularity meter, hit counter is more for
        me... But it probably give some infos about what users are searching
        the most...

        M2C

        Regards,
        Gigi;)