How popular are the various kitesurfing web sites?

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27 5:10 PM
      I asked myself this question last night and decide to figure it out
      using the Kitesurfing Search Engines (including more than 500
      kitesurfing sites) at http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm

      If your site is not on the Kitesurfing Search Engine, please let me know
      (just do a search on the site to see whether it has already been included).

      So I just type in the name of the site to figure out how popular it is:
      kitesurfingschool.org, kite-surf.com, kiteforum.com, naishkites.com,
      bestkiteboarding.com, northkites.com, etc.

      kitesurfingschool.org: 5 pages
      kite-surf.com: 3 pages
      kiteforum.com: 4 pages
      naishkites.com: 6 pages
      northkites.com: 4 pages
      sskiteboarding.com: 3 pages
      monkeykites.com: 3 pages
      oceanrodeo.com: 4 pages
      bestkiteboarding.com: 8 pages
      cabrinhakites.com: 5 pages
      kiteship.com: 1 page
      kiteboat.com: 1 page
      cautionkites.com: 1 page
      Peterlynnkites.com: 1 page
      wipikakiteboarding.com: 3 pages
      takoon.com: 4 pages
      ikiteboarding.com: 6 pages
      ikitesurf.com: 5 pages
      flyozone.com: 3 pages
      cenceptair.com: 1 pages
      Litewavedesigns.com: 1 pages
      kitepower.com.au: 3 pages
      offdalip.com: 2 pages

      Please verify whether these numbers are correct and let me know any
      sites we should remove from or add to the Kitesurfing Search Engine.

      Please add more...

      Thanks,

      Hung.
    • makis "Principia"
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28 2:11 AM
        hello from athens!
        You have done good work submiting all this sites and
        completing the focused on kite search engine.

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Majcen Gorazd
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28 11:37 PM
          Hi there,

          that's just a "regular" sponsored search from google (a part of adsense services), which can be implemented on almost any web page... The main goal is to gain revenue for advertisers + a good search engine :)...

          It is a well used option on http://kite-stuff.org for almost 2 years now.

          It is probably not good popularity meter, hit counter is more for me... But it probably give some infos about what users are searching the most...

          Regards,
          Gigi;)

          href="http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm">http://kitesurfings chool.org/ search.htm

          > If your site is not on the Kitesurfing Search
          > Engine, please
          let me know
          > (just do a search on the site to see whether it has

          already been included).

          > So I just type in the name of the site
          to figure out
          > how popular it is:
          > kitesurfingschool. org,
          kite-surf.com, kiteforum.com,
          > naishkites.com,

          bestkiteboarding. com, northkites.com, etc.

          kitesurfingschool. org: 5 pages
          > kite-surf.com: 3 pages
          > kiteforum.com: 4 pages
          > naishkites.com: 6 pages
          > northkites.com: 4
          pages
          > sskiteboarding. com: 3 pages
          > monkeykites. com: 3
          pages
          > oceanrodeo.com: 4 pages
          > bestkiteboarding. com: 8 pages
          > cabrinhakites. com: 5 pages
          > kiteship.com: 1
          page
          > kiteboat.com: 1 page
          > cautionkites. com: 1 page

          Peterlynnkites. com: 1 page
          > wipikakiteboarding. com: 3
          pages
          > takoon.com: 4 pages
          > ikiteboarding. com: 6
          pages
          > ikitesurf.com: 5 pages
          > flyozone.com: 3 pages
          > cenceptair.com: 1 pages
          > Litewavedesigns. com: 1 pages
          > kitepower.com. au: 3 pages
          > offdalip.com: 2 pages

          Please verify whether these numbers are correct and
          > let me know any
          > sites we should remove from or add to the
          > Kitesurfing Search
          Engine.

          > Please add more...
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Hung.

          Do you Yahoo!?
          http://new.mail. yahoo.com

          To elektronsko sporocilo in vse morebitne priloge so poslovna skrivnost in namenjene izkljucno naslovniku. Ce ste sporocilo prejeli pomotoma, Vas prosimo, da obvestite posiljatelja, sporocilo pa takoj unicite. Kakrsnokoli razkritje, distribucija ali kopiranje vsebine sporocila je izrecno prepovedano. Ni nujno, da to sporocilo odraza uradno stalisce druzbe.
          Elektronsko sporocilo je pregledano z antivirusnim programom.

          This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. This e-mail may not necessarily reflect the offical viewpoint of the company.
          E-mail message is scanned by Anti-Virus Software.
        • majcengorazd
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
            Hi there,

            as far as I know that's just a "regular" (well, second one filtered
            to one site only) sponsored search from google (a part of google
            or/and adsense services), which can be implemented on almost any web
            page... The main goal is to gain revenue for advertisers + a good
            search engine :)...

            It is a well used option on http://kite-stuff.org for almost 2 years
            now.

            It is probably not good popularity meter, hit counter is more for
            me... But it probably give some infos about what users are searching
            the most...

            M2C

            Regards,
            Gigi;)