Belize

  • ekulst
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      Just got back from a week kiting in Belize; had no idea it was so nice
      down there. If anyone is thinking about it, I can unequivocally
      recommend it. My wife and I went down on a trip organized by Chris
      Moore from Kitty Hawk Kites (http://www.kittyhawk.com/). Once we were
      in San Pedro we were met by Chris Beaumont from Sailsports Belize
      (http://www.sailsportsbelize.com/Contact.htm) who introduced us to the
      wonders of kiting picture-postcard scenery in great wind conditions
      both from land and from the 42 foot catamaran Katkandu (click on "View
      Daily Weblog" for more trip details). Conditions were so good the
      entire week we were there that we didn't even have time to dive (or at
      least didn't want to give up the kiting time to do so)!

      Erik