The end of kitesnowboarding & kiteskiing?

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Well, that's what we thought last January due to the extremely warm
      "global warming winter".

      The winter has became more stable since early Feb and NCC contacted us
      for some emergency arrangements to have the 2007 Winterlude Kite
      Demonstration event this week-end (the closing week-end of this year
      Winterlude).

      The weather will be nice, windy and there should lots of people
      (hundreds of thousands).

      2005 Winterlude Kite event is at
      http://kitesurfingschool.org/Winterlude/Winterlude.htm
      2006 Winterlude Kite event is at
      http://kitesurfingschool.org/Winterlude2006/Winterlude.htm

      And watch this link over the week-end for the 2007 Winterlude Kite
      event: http://kitesurfingschool.org/Winterlude2007/Winterlude.htm

      Hung.