Anyone kited in Madagascar?

  • Brian Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007

      I live in South Africa and am considering a warm water kite break during first 2 weeks in April with my 12 year old son. Savalaka beach in Madagascar looks like an interesting, reasonably close, alternative to Mauritius. Has anyone kited there, in April, or seen any good info on the internet?

      Have chatted to the guys at  http://www.sakalava.com/pagesfr/accueil.htm but they obviously will not say anything negative ;-)

      Thanks in advance

      Best regards

      Brian

          (========o]></

       _/\/¯¯¯¯¯¯\--/\_
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax
      Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
      cell; 0824656696
      13 Bayside Centre
      Tableview
      Cape Town
      www.suntrax.co.za
      info@...
    • Hung Vu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        Brian,

        Try "Madagascar" on the Kitesurfing Search Engine ;-) There are some
        good tips there.

        Hung.