Kitesurfing Search Engine updates

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      For the Kitesurfing Search Engine, I have included more than 500
      kitesurfing related sites including all the leading manufacturers,
      information and discussion sites, forums, all the schools listed in
      Kitesurfingschool.org School section, all the kitesurfing related links
      listed in kitesurfingschool.org Links section, etc. (some event in
      French, try to search for "actualites"). Please let me know of any
      additional sites you may want to include in the Kitesurfing Search
      Engine (just search for the site to check whether it has been included).

      The Kitesurfing Search Engine search box can be found at the top left of
      all pages of http://kitesurfingschool.org or at the Kitesurfing Search
      Engine page itself at http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm

      P.S., Ofcourse, the benefit of a custom Kitesurfing Search Engine is
      that you can enter search phrases such as "torch review", "vegas review"
      and get relevant info (try those searches on the main search engines and
      the Kitesurfing Search engine and compare the results ;-)

      P.P.S., If you have a web site and want to add the Kitesurfing Search
      Engine to your site, just add the following HTML code where you want the
      search box to be on your page:

      <!-- Google CSE Search Box Begins -->
      <form id="searchbox_012467946247748855991:xqczz_iszoq"
      action="http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm">
      <input type="hidden" name="cx"
      value="012467946247748855991:xqczz_iszoq" />
      <input name="q" type="text" size="40" />
      <input type="submit" name="sa" value="Kitesurfing Search" />
      <input type="hidden" name="cof" value="FORID:9" />
      </form>
      <script type="text/javascript"
      src="http://www.google.com/coop/cse/brand?form=searchbox_012467946247748855991%3Axqczz_iszoq"></script>
      <!-- Google CSE Search Box Ends -->