Join Us! 2007 Kiteboarding Trip to Belize with Cabrinha Pro Rider Chris Butzen

  • khkkiteboarding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Are you ready for winter? Or are you ready for white sand beaches,
      great food, sunny, dry 90 degree days, the largest reef system in the
      Western Hemispher, 85 degree waters, and the best kiteboarding on
      Earth?

      Belize, the eco-vacation capital of Central America has, bar none,
      the best kiteboarding on Earth. Chris Moore and Cabrinha Pro Rider
      Chris "Hollywood" Butzen will be your guide to exquisite beaches from
      San Pedro and the barrier reed and islands. Meet great people, eat
      incredible food, and enjoy clear, warm water, and of course, lots and
      lots of wind.

      Spend four nights on a dive boat as we travel to the remote islands
      along the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere. Some of the
      world's best snorkeling and diving will be at your fingertips as well
      as world class kiteboarding!

      If you don't want to spend a month trying to figure it all out by
      yourself (not to mention ending up in the wrong place at the wrong
      time) then there's only one thing to do: sign up for our 7 day trip
      along the coast with our expert guides/instructors.

      Transportation from the International airport in Belize City to the
      water taxi station.
      Living Aboard an awesome dive boat
      Snorkeling equipment for you to use anytime!
      Welcome drinks at San Pedro.
      Lodging on San Pedro.
      3 nights on a dive boat exploring the outlying atolls and the barrier
      reef.
      A day trip to Caye Caulker and BBQ.
      Lodging in Caye Caulker overnight.
      Meals included, except the departure day.
      Hol Chan Park fees and other marine park fees we will incur.
      The Shark Encounter snorkel adventure is included.
      Some beers for the boat.

      In general, you should be prepared to pay for your own alcoholic
      beverages....

      Everything (except airfare to Belize City) is included; you just show
      up and get ready to rage! You'll be guided by Chris Moore and Chris
      Butzen ( expert instructors from the Outer Banks) as well as locals
      who know all the best places.

      Tentative Itinerary (subject to change)

      Day 1 – Saturday, February 17th
      Arrive Belize City early afternoon(most flights get in around lunch
      or later). You must schedule your airfare to show up around the same
      time as everyone else to take advantage of the trasportation made
      available from the airport to the water taxi.
      We are providing transportation from the airport to the water. >From
      there we will board a live aboard dive boat, (welcome drinks etc,
      meal) accommodation on Boat.

      Day 2 – Sunday February 18th

      Sunday- set off early early (while everyone is still sleeping) for
      turneffe atoll - kiting various locations, snorkel, dive (optional
      extra). continue on to half moon Caye -accom aboard the luxurious
      70ft dive boat, www.tabutnediving.com You will comfortably stay a
      couple of nights out at the atolls aboard the boat to discover the
      hidden treasures this area has to offer! Kiteboarding various
      locations, snorkle, and dive.

      Day 3 - Monday February 19th
      Up early for a full day. Morning kiteboarding and exploring. Head
      back to Turneffe South Atoll - kiteboarding, snorkling, and diving -
      accomodation on boat.

      Day 4 - Tuesday February 20th
      More Palm Trees, Mixed Drinks and oh yea, more kiting! Morning
      kiteboarding then head back to San Pedro.

      Day 5 – Wednesday, February 21st

      Epic downwinder to Caye Caulker! This is from one island to the next
      island, oh yea! Beach BBQ, overnight in Caye Caulker, chase boat
      following with overnight bags!

      Day 6 – Thursday, February 22nd
      Kiteboard back to San Pedro or we will take the watertaxi back to
      San Pedro. Special stop at shark ray alley to snorkel with the
      sharks! Everyone must experience this face-to-face shark encounter!
      Relax in San Pedro or go out for drinks at the Holiday hotel in San
      Pedro.

      Watertaxi back to San Pedro - kite/relax.

      Day 7 – Friday, February 23rd

      Friday- Am - kite relax/shop. PM water taxi back to Belize city then
      taxi to International airport.
      No meals provided this day. Water taxi can be scheduled for whenever
      it coordinates with your departure flight!

      What To Expect
      Includes
      Land transportation while in Belize, airport transfer to water taxi,
      all meals, accommodations and expeditions from Monday night dinner.
      Does Not Include: Transportation to and from Belize City, any special
      tours such as naked bungee jumping, blindfolded helicopter rides, or
      monster truck rallies.

      Park Fees for Hol Chan Marine Park will be paid by us.

      Kiting Conditions
      The water is warm and the wind is steady. The aquatic life is amazing
      and San Pedro is considered one of the best places on the planet for
      snorkeling and diving. We will have snorkel equipment available. If
      you are certified to dive, you can rent equipment for a small fee.

      BUT REMEMBER: this is kiteboarding - wind and weather and ocean
      conditions can be fickle and change. So don't blame me!

      Group Activities
      Generally we will be together as a group. While there are some
      optional activities and chances for you to get away on your own, be
      aware that there are times when you won't have that option; but then
      again we're all REALLY fun people and you won't want to miss a minute
      together!
      Contact Chris Moore for more details and the Belize Reservation Form!

      Chris@...

      Or Visit www.KHKKiteboarding.com for more information!