Re: [ksurf] No kiting on snow this year?

  • Dean Crowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      I finally saw An Inconvenient Truth - Looks like we'll have plenty of warm water on which to kite and sail over the next 50...

      Dean Crowell

      On Jan 7, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Hung Vu wrote:

      Some local kiter did it and kitesurfed on Jan 6, 2007.

      I came back from a ski trip just in time to take these photos.

      It was somewhat dark and my camera was somewhat out of battery so the photos was a bit on the dark side.

      P.S., This is the same area where we normally kiteski or kitesnowboard starting from mid Dec every year (not this year)

      Hung.

      <Kite & Ice.jpg>
      <Kite Jan 6.jpg>