Search engine for kite sports

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I am in the process of updating http://kitesurfingschool.org during the
      holiday season (probably take me a whole month to complete)

      During the process, I found that there are so much noises on the net
      that make it very difficult to get to the right info.

      So I worked with some Google tools and make a custom search engine
      searching around 60 dominant kite related sites including all major
      manufacturers, information and discussion sites. With such engine, one
      can simply enter simple terms like "Vegas", "Torch", "inflatable",
      "Bularoo" and find only the kite related info.

      Check it out at http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm

      Enjoy and let me know of any additional sites you may want to include in
      this engine (to check whether a site has been included, just search for it)

      Hung.