A Very Cool Online Studio with Free Storage and Prints

  • violetsky_2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hello Everyone:

      I just came across a free online studio perfect for digital photography and sharing photos:

      http://www.photomax.com/web/guest_view_album.php?mailid=952995

      My wife and I posted some of our pictures from Kiteboarding at South Padre Island, Texas;
      Paragliding in South Texas, Utah, and Oklahoma; as well as some Artistic pictures from the
      US and Mexico. Enjoy!

      Also, this site is offering something like 15 or 20 free prints for joining, plus free space on
      their server. If you're into sharing pictures with friends like us, it's worth checking out.

      Sincerely,

      Violet and Dan "The Texas Couple"