Re: [ksurf] Ft. Lauderdale area suggestion

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
      Dean,

      There are some very good schools in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

      I remembered emailing with Chris, Neil and Paul (I think he is more near
      Key West) some years back.

      Check the schools section in the http://kitesurfingschool.org web site
      and the associated yahoo groups posts for new updates.

      P.S., Hawaiian and Minnesota doesn't seem to go well together ;-)

      Hung.

    • ckflyer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
        Dean:
        Neil Hutchinson at Tiki Beach has taken over the KitesurfUSA location in
        Ft. Lauderdale...E mail him at _nhukusa@..._ (mailto:nhukusa@...)
        ..for lesson information and scheduling...

        Chris

      • Dean Crowell
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
          Thanks Chris, I'll send him a message
          Dean

          On Nov 6, 2006, at 9:58 AM, ckflyer@... wrote:

          > Dean:
          > Neil Hutchinson at Tiki Beach has taken over the KitesurfUSA
          > location in
          > Ft. Lauderdale...E mail him at _nhukusa@..._
          > (mailto:nhukusa@...)
          > ..for lesson information and scheduling...
          >
          > Chris

        • pp_pp378
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 12, 2006