Ft. Lauderdale area suggestion

  • Dean Crowell
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2006
      Aloha Hung,

      Can you recommend an instructor or school near the F.L. area? I will
      be working there on occasion and need some water time. Thanks,

      Dean Crowell, The Hawaiian in Minnesota

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
        Dean,

        There are some very good schools in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

        I remembered emailing with Chris, Neil and Paul (I think he is more near
        Key West) some years back.

        Check the schools section in the http://kitesurfingschool.org web site
        and the associated yahoo groups posts for new updates.

        P.S., Hawaiian and Minnesota doesn't seem to go well together ;-)

        Hung.

      • ckflyer@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
          Dean:
          Neil Hutchinson at Tiki Beach has taken over the KitesurfUSA location in
          Ft. Lauderdale...E mail him at _nhukusa@..._ (mailto:nhukusa@...)
          ..for lesson information and scheduling...

          Chris

        • Dean Crowell
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 6, 2006
            Thanks Chris, I'll send him a message
            Dean

            On Nov 6, 2006, at 9:58 AM, ckflyer@... wrote:

            > Dean:
            > Neil Hutchinson at Tiki Beach has taken over the KitesurfUSA
            > location in
            > Ft. Lauderdale...E mail him at _nhukusa@..._
            > (mailto:nhukusa@...)
            > ..for lesson information and scheduling...
            >
            > Chris

          • pp_pp378
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 12, 2006