Re: Socks inside booties for cold day

  • jim cancil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hung: Send me your address in a PM. I'll send you some Polartec ones. They work a
      helluva lot better than regular socks.. We made these, along with tops, bottoms and
      hoods ...as well as regular Rash Guards.. as 'Wetstuff' for about 10yrs. The Chinese
      'discovered' them and began making equal/better items for about half price. (we've been
      out of the trade for about 7yrs..)

      TIP: Get a pair of regular Lycra socks or even thin, nylon, church-going socks and put
      them on before you pull on a full wetsuit. In the old days we would squirt diswashing fluid
      (not full strength!) into each leg. Socks are soooo much better.

      Cheers.

      Jim