RE: Feedback on 1000 lb Q-PowerLine - Commercial

  • Brian Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      We would appreciate some feedback on a new product that we are bringing to
      market.

      We have had a large number of requests for an even stronger Q-PowerLine,
      mainly for riders who are using a 3-line setup and who have a majority of
      the power going through a single center line.

      To fill this request we have been working on and have just completed testing
      a new 1000 lb Q-PowerLine.

      I now have to decide how to package it:

      - What length or lengths should it be packaged in?

      - What colors would riders like to see it in?

      I would appreciate any feedback.

      Thank you for your cooperation.

      Sincerely,

      Brian R. Smith