how to make kite?

  • Wesam SS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      hi all
      id like 2 learn how to make kite and all Equipment No this sport in Gaza

      Please help me ... I want this to be a good global say that no one can
      provides me with the equipment I have grateful
      And I want to ask whether there can provides me kites with the equipment
      until there Akitesurf SCHOOL

      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail