Re: [ksurf] Re: Looking for used reel bar

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      Yes, I used to have one too. But I sold it to a kite kyaker (spelling?)
      4 years ago.

      Cory holds the reel bar patent (?) and it may be expired soon so maybe
      the renewed interest in reel bar???

      Hung.

      Tunico Lage wrote:

      >Well, call me old...but I do have one! Never used. Got it together with my
      >first (original) Wipika 2 line in 1998.
      >But I live in Brazil and the thing is sooo big and heavy it must cost a
      >small fortune to ship anywhere.
      >And I think I want to keep it to show my grand kids...
      >
      >Tunico
      >www.kitesurf.tv

    • Tunico Lage
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
        Here it is...a real reel bar!

        http://kitesurf.tv/fotos/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-8

        Just to compose the picture I put it besides an original Naish AR5 bar.
        I someone, someday, creates a Kitesurf Museum...I got a few items to
        contribute ;-)

        Tunico
        www.kitesurf.tv

      • ckflyer@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
          Hi Tunico:
          Just what I am looking for to use on a kayak or small Hobie.....I would buy
          it if you will ship it to Fort Lauderdale Fl..

          Chris Kjos, Kitesurf Instructor, - Cell 954 816 0987
          _www.KitesurfUSA.com_ (http://www.kitesurfusa.com/)