Re: [ksurf] Re: Looking for used reel bar

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      Well, call me old...but I do have one! Never used. Got it together with my
      first (original) Wipika 2 line in 1998.
      But I live in Brazil and the thing is sooo big and heavy it must cost a
      small fortune to ship anywhere.
      And I think I want to keep it to show my grand kids...

      Tunico
      www.kitesurf.tv

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
        Yes, I used to have one too. But I sold it to a kite kyaker (spelling?)
        4 years ago.

        Cory holds the reel bar patent (?) and it may be expired soon so maybe
        the renewed interest in reel bar???

        Hung.

        Tunico Lage wrote:

        >Well, call me old...but I do have one! Never used. Got it together with my
        >first (original) Wipika 2 line in 1998.
        >But I live in Brazil and the thing is sooo big and heavy it must cost a
        >small fortune to ship anywhere.
        >And I think I want to keep it to show my grand kids...
        >
        >Tunico
        >www.kitesurf.tv

      • Tunico Lage
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
          Here it is...a real reel bar!

          http://kitesurf.tv/fotos/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-8

          Just to compose the picture I put it besides an original Naish AR5 bar.
          I someone, someday, creates a Kitesurf Museum...I got a few items to
          contribute ;-)

          Tunico
          www.kitesurf.tv

        • ckflyer@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
            Hi Tunico:
            Just what I am looking for to use on a kayak or small Hobie.....I would buy
            it if you will ship it to Fort Lauderdale Fl..

            Chris Kjos, Kitesurf Instructor, - Cell 954 816 0987
            _www.KitesurfUSA.com_ (http://www.kitesurfusa.com/)