New kitesurf forum (from Brazil)

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm starting a new project. A forum for Brazilian kitesurfers. The official
      language of the forum is Portuguese, but english speaking visitors are
      welcome and there is a section in english. So if you are planning a trip to
      kite in Brazil you are welcome to post your questions and comments at...

      http://www.kitesurf.tv

      ...there is even an english "comercial" forum, so if you wish to advertise
      your products and services to Brazilian kitesurfers feel free to do so.

      See you there..

      Tunico