Re: [ksurf] Lines Damaged

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      In a message dated 9/20/2006 7:22:13 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      lgquilarque@... writes:

      One of my lines got stuck between the board and one the fins (Long
      Story) and when I pulled it out I think it got damaged but I don't know
      if I have to get a new line or if the damage wasn't that much.

      What's the criteria to look for any damage on your lines?

      Thanks.

      If it shows any sign of fraying or cut strands replace it or look forward to
      a long swim, Basically, if you can feel it when sliding the line between
      your fingers its bad in my opinion.
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html