Gaza Strip

  • Wesam SS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      I am a citizen I live in the Gaza Strip , I love this sport wonderful and I
      want to be who operate in Gaza .

      Please help me ... that I call attention to the amateur to watch the
      pictures attached to the beach of Gaza .
      I hope that the Gaza place for the exercise of this wonderful sport .
      Wesam

      *** Photos soon to be placed in the Photos section (Tim Mellor mod)