New to the sport in Ventura, CA (Sept. 06) - Looking for a partner

  • Don Megga
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2006
      I'm new to the sport and am looking for a partner to learn / ride with in or around the
      ventura, CA area. I have all my own equipment, but not have been in the water yet. Took
      lessons, flown my kite on land for 20+ hours, and want to move on to the water. Not
      confident enough to venture in on my own...anyone else in the same situation? Feel free
      to email me.