RE: frankfurt

  • HAKAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Is there someone interest in Kitesurf as active in Frankfurt.

      Hakan

      Neu Isenburg

    • agee romero
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2006
        Kitesurfing in Frankfurt? Or just anywhere in the world?

        agee

        HAKAN <hyurdakul@...> wrote:

        Is there someone interest in Kitesurf as active in Frankfurt.

        Hakan

        Neu Isenburg

      • Armin Harich
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2006
          Hi

          Check OASE.com in the local Forum. There is a meeting in Frankfurt every 2nd Thursday a month.

          http://surfforum.oase.com/showthread.php?t=26887

          Bye, Armin

          Bye, Armin

          Kite Development

          ---

          skywalk GmbH & Co. KG

          Bahnhofstr. 110

          83224 GRASSAU

          GERMANY

          phone FLYSURFER Kites: +49 8641 6948-30

          phone skywalk paragliders: +49 8641 6948-40

          phone Parasail technology: +49 8641 6948-50

          fax +49 8641 6948-11

          www.skywalk.org

        • HAKAN
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
            Hi

            I am so sorry I con not understand German lenguage.If you explane to me I
            would like to join.
            Bye

            Check OASE.com in the local Forum. There is a meeting in Frankfurt every 2nd
            Thursday a month.

            http://surfforum.oase.com/showthread.php?t=26887

            Bye, Armin

            Bye, Armin

            Kite Development

            ---

            skywalk GmbH & Co. KG

            Bahnhofstr. 110

            83224 GRASSAU

            GERMANY

            phone FLYSURFER Kites: +49 8641 6948-30

            phone skywalk paragliders: +49 8641 6948-40

            phone Parasail technology: +49 8641 6948-50

            fax +49 8641 6948-11

            www.skywalk.org

            to the most frequently asked questions.

            Yahoo! Groups Links