Board and Kite bag needed(UK)

  • eddygonsalves
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi
      I have just got back to the Uk and the airline damaged my kit bag. To
      recover the loss they will replace my bag provided I find a store to
      verify my damage claim and quote me for a new bag. I need a bag with
      wheels that can carry up to 2 kites and a 150cm board. I live in
      Milton Keynes, UK, so the details of the nearest store that can quote
      me for this would be great.
      Thanks
      ed