Re: [ksurf] More depower for your C kites

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Hung

      Would you mind explaining what you mean? Modify the Old bar or use the
      flat kite bar on the C Kite??

      --
      Steve
      Carson City, Nevada, USA

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        Either use a flat kite bar or extend the chicken loop line on your old bar.

        The modern classic C kites have much more depowering capability than the
        chicken loop line lenght of the classic bar can accommodate.

        Hung.