Unhooked on a SS Fuel?

  • Jeremy Adrian Soana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 5:33 PM
      Hey I recently purchased a SS fuel 11m 2006 which is awsom. Might I add (I was
      recommended it here on this forum). I have been doing hooked jumps but since I used to
      ride wake I want to do unhooked jumps as well. What really frustrates me the most is if i
      were to drop the bar the saftey leash would depower the kite (which is great) but
      unfortunately the bar goes flying upwards (im flying it 4 line but it still does it with the
      5th line) and gets all crossed and stuff. I have seen on the Cabrinha kites that they attatch
      the leash just above the chicken loop and when they drip the bar, the bar does not shoot
      up the lines, it merely depowers and drops nicely (see for urself, watch the override 2
      sytem at cabrinhakites.com). How can i get this same effect on the slingshot with out
      killing my self by sacrificing saftey and attaching the leash the the chicken loop? Also
      when people do handle passes how do they not get intangled with their leash? Am I right
      in saying thay have a leach attached to a harness rope?

      Everytime I have droped the kite unhooked it has created pesty intangles. Thankfully i have
      not dropped it far out).

      Thanks so much.

      P.S. Can n e one tell me their experiences with the Cabrinha X-Bow 2?
      P.S2. Thanks to all the advice on this forum. I believe I have made the best purchase a
      beginner could have made with the Slingshot Fuel 11m, I am up and riding like a pro. I just
      wanna start pushing the limits now :)

      Cheers