Re: [ksurf] Kiting in the Carribean???

  • gordon mitchell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
      Hi Darren,
      There is good wind in Tobago between November and May.
      The lagoon is about a mile in diameter ,protected by
      the outer reefs on the north coast and there is a 2
      mile stretch of good surf on the windward south coast.
      The winds on the north side vary side shore and on
      shore, the lagoon is 1 1/2 meters deep for most of the
      area. South shore is side shore winds with waves about
      2 ft.
      mitch

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
        Brazil (CearĂ¡, North Coast) is guaranteed good from june until januar.
        With a little luck even from may until mid-februar.