Kiting in the Carribean???

  • bostonkuta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
      I am planning a trip to the carribean next year, looking at 8 - 9
      weeks, traveling through Brazil, Columbia, Cuba, Jamaica, Venezuela
      and Dom Repub. Can anyone tell me the best time of year and the spots
      to attend in all of these areas or some better links please please
      please!
      Darren
    • gordon mitchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
        Hi Darren,
        There is good wind in Tobago between November and May.
        The lagoon is about a mile in diameter ,protected by
        the outer reefs on the north coast and there is a 2
        mile stretch of good surf on the windward south coast.
        The winds on the north side vary side shore and on
        shore, the lagoon is 1 1/2 meters deep for most of the
        area. South shore is side shore winds with waves about
        2 ft.
        mitch

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2006
          Brazil (CearĂ¡, North Coast) is guaranteed good from june until januar.
          With a little luck even from may until mid-februar.