Re: Is a 11.5 Naish AR5 OK or too dated ?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9 1:10 PM
      Depends is it new?

      If not save your pennys an buy the naish shockwave sle kite.
      I have been riding the 11.5 and 12 sinse they first came out some
      years ago riding hard loop no trimm loop. Tried the new SHockWave SLE
      16. and the haze 133. After setting up the 16 with a one to one
      (tieing knots at about 18 '' down on outside leader). The kite is
      amazing. Huge wind range along with the ability to go big with very
      little board pressure. It has inceased my time on the water with its
      wind range and the ability to fly longer with less fatigue.

      Todd