Re: [ksurf] New York shops?

  • M Silva
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2006
      On 8/8/06 6:03 PM, "ian0176" <ian0176@...> wrote:

      > I've just started kiteboarding, and am starting to think about buying
      > my own kit. I'll be on holiday in New York (staying near the city) in
      > a few weeks, and with the £ to $ exchange rate being so good, was
      > wondering if anyone could recommend any decent shops in NYC or nearby?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Ian

      green hat kiteboarding is the closest. Go to greenhatkiteboarding.com not
      an actual store, there are none as far as I know, but I¹m pretty sure you
      can meet with them and try out gear.

      --
      "[A]s you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to
      what I have to say."‹George W. Bush Washington, D.C., Oct. 28, 2003