Re: beginner lessons on a flysurfer

  • Tom Holloman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      I learned on a FS 6.5 Titan on the East Coast. I only weigh 138 lbs
      in a 25 mph gust it would pick me straight up out of the water,
      depowered. Very powerful kite. My favorite run was under my little
      4.0 Spirit in 30 pluss winds crossing the channel at Cape Charles VA.
      Very easy to relaunch. I'll be moving to Oahu soon. I turn 60 October
      1st. Look forward to being on the water in a safe spot where my wife
      wont worry too much.
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Lex Lissauer" <lex.lissauer@...>