Re: [ksurf] Skill Question

  • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hi Scott:

      There is a shallow lake just East of Hwy 395 between Reno and Carson
      called Washoe Lake. It's nickname is Brown Mauii. It has been a popular
      go fast wind surfing lake for many years and a kiing location since 98.
      There are a few other places that are ok sometimes but none as reliable as
      Washoe. they are: Lk Lahontan, Lk Tahoe, Pyramid Lk, Boca Res and a few
      others.
      Let me know when you come and I'll help you get going, assuming you are
      bringing gear.

      Steve

      --
      Steve