Re: Polynesians as Pioneer Kiteboaters

  • hungvuatnetcomdotca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
      This is a very interesting document and it also has lots of info on
      the Maui kiting scene with a good photo of Mike Waltze (I have never
      seen him this old ;-(

      It even discussed about Cory Roeseler but for some reason the author
      doesn't know that Cory's kite can be relaunched from the water too.
      It is actually the most dependable water relaunching scheme I have
      ever played with.

      Inflatable kites dominate the market but not many people knows that
      other types of kites can be water-relaunched dependably too.

      P.S., The articles also has some direct quote from the Kitesurfing
      School web site and reference to http://kitesurfingschool.org

      Hung.