I want to learn how to kitesurf

  • ptownexplorer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      This is my first summer living close to one of the best places to kite
      surf in the world: The Gorge, Oregon. But I don't know how! I'd really
      like to find other people who are just learning the sport. I have a
      post up at this site
      <http://www.adventuretaxi.com/view_partner_package_detail.php?shpage=sea\
      rch&partner_package_id=54&user_id=2> to tell you more details and
      contact info. Thanks!