Re: [ksurf] Storm kites, icarex

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hung Vu,
      The equivalent of an xxxxxl is the flysurfer speed silverfoil 17 meter.
      Super light fabric and really fast turning. Another alternative is the Psycho
      II 26 meters. I do not know what works in lighter wind. Certainly no inflato
      can stay in the sky at the lowest end of the foils. Very useful for all of us
      who are plagued with light wind summers.

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        Interesting! Can you send me more info: projected surface, AR,
        depowering scheme, material weigh, etc.

        Hung.