[Fwd: [Bulk] KPWT Turkey 06 Final Press Release + podium]

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [Bulk] KPWT Turkey 06 Final Press Release + podium
      Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:19:11 +0200
      From: KPWT <kiteboarding@...>
      To: <kiteboarding@...>

      KITEBOARD PRO WORLD TOUR 2006 - Since 99
      JIM BEAM KITEBOARD WORLD CUP
      BURC BEACH - ISTAMBUL -TURKEY
      18- 25 JUNE 2006
      30 000USD PRIZE MONEY

      The conditions came in the morning Sunday 25th of July, with wind around 9 to 12 knots, just enough to launch a speed crossing race with big kites for men and women.
      At noontime, we had a break because the wind went onshore and down. Around 3 O'Clock, we start best Freestyle World Cup men and women with 13 to 14 knots conditions until 6 O'clock and we reran the women speed crossing. Then we start the prize given at 6.30 Pm.

      Ranking Turkey :

      Men Freestyle Ranking Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1er Mickaël Fernandez RRD, Pat Love, Teri 5 000$
      2nd Antoine Auriol Kiteloose, Pat Love, Mormaii, Utopia Optics 3 600$
      3rd Sébastien Garat RRD, RRD Clothings, Mystic, CoolShoes 2 000$

      Women Freestyle Ranking Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1st Julie Simsar Liquid Force, Dakine, Kronic Kiteboard, Misultin 3 000$
      2nd Noelia Nuñez Macias Nomad, Airush, Nikita, Prolimit 2 000$
      3rd Gisela Pulido Movistar, Airush, Rip Curl, Shapes, FC Barcelona 1 000$

      Men Speed Crossing Ranking Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1st Soufiane Hamaini North, Ion, Fly-Cat, Mistral 2 000$
      2nd Mickaël Fernandez RRD, Pat Love, Teri 1 000$
      3rd Sébastien Garat RRD, RRD Clothings, Mystic, CoolShoes 500$

      Women Speed Crossing Ranking Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1st Charlotte Simsar Slingshot, Kitefever 700$
      2nd Gisela Pulido Movistar, Airush, Rip Curl, Shapes, FC Barcelona 500$
      3rd Julie Simsar Liquid Force, Dakine, Kronic Kiteboard, Misultin 300$

      Men Overall Ranking after Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1st Vicent Tiger Naish Rip Curl 1 520pts
      2nd Antoine Auriol Kiteloose, Pat Love, Mormaii, Utopia Optics 1 440pts
      3rd Sébastien Garat RRD, RRD Clothings, Mystic, CoolShoes 1 280pts

      Women Overall Ranking after Turkey 2006 KPWT :

      1st Julie Simsar Liquid Force, Dakine, Kronic Kiteboard, Misultin 1 700pts
      1st Gisela Pulido Movistar, Airush, Rip Curl, Shapes, FC Barcelona 1 700pts
      3rd Noelia Nuñez Macias Nomad, Airush, Nikita, Prolimit 1 600pts

      NEXT EVENT :
      Paros Kiteboard World Cup
      Pounda - Paros - Greece - 10/16 July (17 & 18 spare days)

      For further information :
      please visit : www.kiteboardpro.com
      And/or contact Frédéric Gravoille, Promoter of the Tour: mailto:kiteboarding@...
      or Jean Charles Joguet, Event Manager and Coordinator :mailto:kpwt@...