[Fwd: Kite Surfers]

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Kite Surfers
      Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:59:47 +0100
      From: Robert McGowan <Robert.Ruth@...>
      To: <hungvu2000@...>

      Hi

      I'm taking the opportunity to contact you because I am an Inverness
      Photographer and took some shots of some guys (with their permission) Kite
      Surfing at Nairn Beach near Inverness. I just want to ask you if you might
      like to point some of your folk to my website just to have a look. Site URL
      is given below. I had their photos as a feature for a week or so and am
      keeping them on the site for view for a while. It was the first time that I
      had seen Kite Surfing and found it interesting. If you will be willing to
      give my new website a mention on your site I will happily put your website
      on mine.

      Regards

      Bob McGowan

      Have you visited my photographic website yet? <http://www.lens-art.co.uk/>